Gold Mushroom the hallucinogenic mushrooms psilocybin and psilocin are the main active chemicals in gold mushrooms. Gold shrooms belongs to the fungal family Hymenogastraceae and was previously known as Stropharia cubensis. Shroom is commonly nicknamed shrooms, magic mushrooms, golden halos, cubes, or gold caps. It belongs to the fungal family Hymenogastraceae and was previously known as Stropharia cubensis. It is commonly nicknamed shrooms, magic mushrooms, golden halos, cubes, or gold caps.
Psilocybe cubensis, often known as Gold Cap Shrooms, is one of the most popular magic mushrooms. Golden cap shrooms are a dung-loving species that thrives in the excrement of plant-eating animals like cows and goats. They thrive in tropical and subtropical climates such as the United States, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Mexico. They can also be produced reasonably readily at home in a sterile environment using a setup that costs a few hundred dollars or less, in a sterile environment with a temperature of around 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Psychoactive Compounds in Gold Cap Shrooms
Psilocybe cubensis doesn’t just contain psilocybin, although that is the main psychedelic compound in the fungus. Indeed, these mushrooms contain a host of other psychoactive molecules, including psilocin, baeocystin, and norbaeocystin. The symbiotic interplay of these compounds, and others contained within the mushroom, contribute to its psychotropic effects. For this reason, similar to the,“entourage effect” well known in the cannabis world, the experience of taking a whole mushroom, as opposed to synthetic psilocybin isolate (such as what’s used in clinical trials) can be significant.
Side-Effects & Risks Associated With Golden Tops Mushrooms
The dosage can vary dramatically based on the potency of the golden tops mushrooms, and while many people will brew their golden caps into a tea or other prepared drink, others will incorporate the mushrooms into a portion of food to consume. There are still other users that will dry the mushrooms, then encapsulate them for easy dosing, even mixing them into chocolate bars to consume periodically.
Effects of Gold Mushroom
- Feelings of peacefulness and unity with their surroundings
- Intensely spiritual experiences and awakenings
- Rapid mood changes
- Derealization, or a consistent feeling of detachment or disconnection from the current reality
- Depersonalization, or a sense of being disengaged from the people around them
- Unfamiliar, irregular, distorted, or new thought patterns
- Enhanced or intensified visualizations, such as colors becoming very vivid, or halos of light surrounding other people or objects
Negative effects that users can experience from ingesting golden tops mushrooms
- Loss of coordination or dizziness
- Yawning or excessive drowsiness
- Wandering focus and the inability to maintain attention
- Muscle weakness
- Strange or unfamiliar sensations in the body, such as humming, buzzing, or vibrating
- A feeling of confusion and anxiety, which can intensify and lead to a panic attack
- Stomachache, upset stomach, nausea, and vomiting, particularly if the mushrooms are ingested as a brewed tea
- Intense and sometimes frightening hallucinations that can cause significant trauma, and lasting psychological damage in some cases
- Increased danger of flashbacks for particularly heavy users, or users with a larger proportion of “bad trips”
There are no reviews yet.